First National Bank, Woodstock, MN (Charter 7625)
First National Bank, Woodstock, MN (Chartered 1905 - Receivership 1933)
For more information on the town of Woodstock, see their Wikipedia page.
- Organized Feb 21, 1905
- Chartered Feb 28, 1905
- Opened for business Mar 20, 1905
- Conservatorship Apr 4, 1933
- Receivership Oct 26, 1933
- Notation on Organization Report:
- Succeeds State Bank of Woodstock.
Official Bank Title(s)
1: The First National Bank of Woodstock, MN
Bank Note Types Issued
A total of $209,820 in National Bank Notes was issued by this bank between 1905 and 1933. This consisted of a total of 16,878 notes (13,296 large size and 3,582 small size notes).
This bank issued the following Types and Denominations of bank notes:
Series/Type Sheet/Denoms Serial#s 1902 Red Seal 3x10-20 1 - 520 1902 Date Back 3x10-20 1 - 940 1902 Plain Back 3x10-20 941 - 2804 1929 Type 1 6x10 1 - 467 1929 Type 1 6x20 1 - 130
Bank Presidents and Cashiers
First National Bank Presidents and Cashiers during the National Bank Note Era (1905 - 1933):
- Edward Walter Davies, 1905-1933
- James Jackson, 1905-1919
- Frank Henry Klosterman, 1920-1931
- Albert Frank Goblirsch, 1931-1933
Other Bank Note Signers
- George J. Klosterman, Assistant Cashier 1922-1933
- Woodstock, MN, Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodstock,_Minnesota
- Don C. Kelly, National Bank Notes, A Guide with Prices. 6th Edition (Oxford, OH: The Paper Money Institute, 2008).
- Dean Oakes and John Hickman, Standard Catalog of National Bank Notes. 2nd Edition (Iola, WI: Krause Publications, 1990).
- Banks & Bankers Historical Database (1782-1935), https://bbdata.banknotehistory.com